Sunday, February 13, 2011

My prayers are belongs to you

As your friend, i just feeling empty when here's no you beside me.

As your friend, i always being confused when there's no text message from you, for days.

Can't stop worrying.

As your friend, i feel like a stupid girl cause i do nothing for you, this time.

As your friend, i feel like an idiot people who just stand up in the cloudy afternoon- getting angry cause i didn't get any response from you, last day.

Tons of short messages i sent to your active mobile number phone, talked about 'not important' things.

Tons of questions i wrote,

"what happened?"

"are you okay?"

"please forgive me if i did wrong"

Delivered (but) No Replied.

I got a bad news from your brother.

Your lovely mommy is being hospitalized, last night.

And me?

Sending you a quick text message, many prays, and bunch of hope :




_NR_

13 02 11

2 comments: